How to get to our building
Entering off W Mendocino Ave – Main parking lot by baseball field
- Turn into the parking lot (opposite of Manchester Street) about 1 block in from N Kensingtion Way. This is “Parking Lot 3” on the map.
- Follow the lot to the end, then turn to the right to enter a second lot. You should see the garden at the end of the second lot.
- The building on your left by this lot is labeled “Communications.” Park in this lot as close to the Communications entrance as you can.
Entering off N Pershing Ave - Main entrance to University on Pershing
- Turn onto Larry Heller Drive
- Follow this road past the Spanos Center on your right (big round dome). Continue straight through the 1st and 2nd stop sign.
- At the 3rd stop sight, turn right into a parking lot, then make a second quick right turn into a second smaller and longer parking lot. This is labeled “Parking Lot 26” on the map.
- Continue down this lot toward the first stop sign. The building on your right is the Psychology/Communication building. You can park in any spots near this first stop sign marked “B”.
If you are entering the building from the SOUTH door (“Communication,” adjacent to parking lot), you will enter through a lounge with orange walls. Once inside the lounge, walk through the door and turn right. Turn left at the first hallway. Room 109 will be straight ahead. Turn right. Our office, Room 139, will be down the down the hall on your left.
If you are entering the building from the NORTH door (“Psychology,” across from field), you will see the receptionist desk immediately to your left. Walk down the hall and turn left. You will see couches on the right. Continue down the hall. Our office (Room 139) is on the left at the end of the hall.